As many of us transition from working at home back to the once familiar office, classroom or hospital ward it is clear that the safety protocols of the pandemic will be with us for some time to come.
The need to sanitise our hands, maintain social distancing and wear face masks will continue to play an important role in keeping ourselves and those around us safe. What impact will these protocols have on the way we work? How can we help keep communication and productivity high in a COVID-Safe workplace?
One way to improve identification and communication is with a photo badge. Many customers heading back to the workplace have been ordering a 75mm diameter badge printed with their photo, allowing customers and co-workers to easily identify the person they are communicating with.
Here are some tips for selecting the perfect image for your photo badge:
- High resolution images (min. 900 x 900 pixels) in JPG or PNG format
- Uncropped (provide the entire photo, not just the face area, not cropped to a circular or square shape)
- Subject should be in the centre of the frame
- Subject should be alone, no family, no friends (pets are OK!)
- Original file format (not a screen shot, not a photo of a printed photograph or computer screen)
You can create / upload a design by clicking the green, 'Launch Design Studio' button on the photo badge product page. The design studio even allows you to easily import photos form Facebook and Instagram.
Production for most orders takes 4 business days from artwork approval. Standard and Express shipping options are available at checkout.
As we emerge from one of the world’s longest lockdowns with cautious optimism it is clear that the world won’t be the same as it was in the heady mask-free days of early 2020. Photo badges are one small way to bring a friendly feeling back to real-world interactions.